i carry your heart <3
Sunday, May 31, 2009
5:57 PM

Blogging seems to be so out of fashion for me. Maybe i got bored of it because I started blogging when I was 12. It all started with Xanga, Blogspot, and now LIVEJOURNAL.

Livejournal is the only one I still maintain and yes, I often lock my posts.

These days, I'm on Twitter and Tumblr.

Screw Plurk, I'm already over that.

So, if you want to follow me on twitter, its --> http://twitter.com/Owdray
And as for Tumblr which I quite adore, its --> http://pathetique.tumblr.com/
And, for Last. FM ( i abandoned it and went back ) --> http://www.last.fm/user/owdray

HAHA omg i'm in the midst of exams. And i just had nightmares last night that I've gone blank right before my socio paper. Going off now. bye
0 comments

&the beauty.

me

Audrey. You do not know this name, leave. I mean it.Seriously. Anyways, This is my blogspot. I actually had it since 2005 but due to certain problems, I had to delete my old posts and start afresh. I normally use Livejournal(You can click it in my links below) but many people don't use LiveJournal which I find extremely good.The problem with livejournal is I can't link to other different blogs besides Livejournals itself.Anyway, I decided to revamp my blogspot and here goes!

I'm pretty much abnormal with odd likings.You can't take it, Leave 8D


loves & hates

I respect diversity.

Loves literature <3

desires

To be married in Prague <3

whisper




Enjoy =] :]

HOMEYS <3

MY LIVEJOURNAL
Di <3
Pik Wen <3
Thri <3
Fong Fong
Nick Fong
Fu Xuan
Bitch<3 [ AUD LIM ]
Zean
Shu Shan <3
Shevie <3
Ellen ~
Elaine Chin
Louis Hew :D
Isky<3
Kakak Nana
Sampat poh Ah JU <3 ~
P.Xin Yi<3
Kim Woon~
Fuad
Darren Cheah~<3
Lavvy :D
Nora <3
Xiang Ling <3
CHIBI 8D ~
Angela <3 ~
Sara <33
Awesome DBSK site
Ying Xian
Joe <33
Khye Theng~ >3
Brien~<3
Jaya~<3
Naim ~<3
Bainin~<3
Suet Wei <33
Yi Ming <3
TAYLORS AIESEC
Michelle Lee :D <3
Cecilia <33



reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- wheeee~ Thanks to kibummielove@LJ for the picture and myself for photoshopping it.